Just Tozie Like Kopi, I am a nobody and it does not matter who I am. I'm just a coffee and djie sam soe lover who want to share anything about what can be shared. Writing down what I wanted to write, whatever people agree or disagree, it does not matter, because I want to be myself without any frills. So, please enjoy what is available here.

Foto Topless Jenny Cortez



Share
Foto Topless Jenny CortezHot photos of Jenny Cortez suddenly (Foto Topless Jenny Cortez) circulating on the Internet. It was shocking that on the photo, this Air Terjun Pengantin movie star's nipples were clearly visible.

"To be honest I'm really shocked. I did not thought the photos could be circulated on the Internet. Whereas there were no photographer at that time, "sighed Jenny to Pos Kota, yesterday.

She also admitted upset, because she felt tricked by irresponsible people. "I do not know what to do and whom should I prosecute. Whereas previously there was an agreement not to bring cameras into the room"said Jenny growled.

This big breast sexy girl admitted dizzy because her photographs become the consumption of internet users. "Those were s my current photo on raped scene in the movie Pemburu Hantu, I am giddy at this news, how I used to really be a victim," she said.

Earlier this beautiful lady been upset because of the image created in the film Air terjun Pengantin was also circulating in cyberspace. "I wanted my breast to be covered by cellophane tape but unfortunately they're still visible " she explained.

The girl who once rumored to become the third person in Dedy Colbuzier's household dispute herself boost her nude photos on purpose for her own popularity. "Why should i boost my popularity if it will embarrassing myself at the end," she added



3 Komentar:

KLIK UNTUK MENAMPILKAN SEMUA KOMENTAR


mimi said...

visit here

Kalung Biofir said...

yah... resiko perkerjaan kayanya ya... hehehehe

dedi isnaini dot com said...

sexy.....

Post a Comment

Silahkan Komentar Nye-Pam terpaksa saya Hapus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lencana Facebook

Subscribe My Feed
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
Latihan SEO Untuk Pemula
Feedage Grade B rated